home > products > EOS tester (electric overvoltage stress tester)
EOS tester (electric overvoltage stress tester)
- KT-200SG: EOS Tester
- Model : KT-200SG
- This test instrument stands for the EMI(Electro Magnetic Immunity) ability test to the electric devices, electronic circuit boards & electric equipments.
Recently this instrument is widly used in many companies in Korea & other countries to test the immunity to thier products-power supply, drive PCBs, communication systems, LCD display panels whether they are safe or not against the impulse & noise.
All for the purpose, of this object, it generates 4 ~ 5 kinds of different impulse test waveforms.
- Output test voltage level : 5 ~ 200 V Impulse
- Output voltage polarity : Positive, Negative
- Type of waveforms
- Combination Waveform according to IEC 61000-4-5
- Open-circuit voltage waveform : 1.2 / 50 ㎲
- Short circuit current waveform : 8 / 20 ㎲ (output impedence : 2 Ω)
- Wave 2 : 5/50 ㎲ Open-circuit voltage waveform (output impedence : 40 Ω)
- Wave 3 : 10/100 ㎲ Open-circuit voltage waveform (output impedence : 40 Ω)
- Wave 4 : 10/200 ㎲ Open-circuit voltage waveform (output impedence : 40 Ω)
- Auto / Manual test mode
: In auto mode, using with interval timer and counter, test procedure shall be done continuously.
- Power supply : AC 220 V, 50 ~ 60 ㎐
- Power consumption : Approx. 80 W
- Dimension : W 420 × H 210 × D 580 (㎜)
- Weight : Approx. 24 ㎏
- Price :
- Photos below show the open voltage waveform & current waveform of combination related to IEC 61000-4-5.